Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Journey to Creativity

Welcome to my cyber home :) I am not as organized as my pixie friends, but I share their love for the magic of life...AND for making something EXTRAordinary out of the ordinary. I would be considered a "Tinker" because of my love of crafting...from scraps of yarn and paper, I create little pieces of magic. Please bear with me as I learn to use this blog spot. I hope to soon share some of my creations and inspirations.

My favorite crafting is making cards, mini albums and cookbooks out of 6x6 recipe cards. Being a little shy, I tend to stay in my "box". I hope to overcome this to explore and create new things and experiment with new techniques. This blog will cover my journey to creativity. I welcome you all to share your insight and experience.

AlleycatPixie

No comments:

Post a Comment