Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ancestry

My family and I went driving/exploring this past Saturday, just to get out of the house. We hadn't realized that our little area of TN was so rich in history! We ended up at a state historic park where a recreation of an old fort was built. The original fort/site was under water. The place was awesome! I don't know how many pics I took, but as I stood in the center of the site, I could almost hear the activity of the garrison that was posted there. It started me thinking about my own ancestors and heritage. I have so much info scattered here and there and decided I would have to do something about that...organize! I had joined a circle journal swap and was trying to think of a theme for the pages. After this trip, I chose to do my theme on heritage and ancestory. I will try to post pics of my journey to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment