Friday, September 11, 2009

Simple Halloween Invitation

As I started to make the invitations for our family Halloween bash, I discovered that I have VERY FEW Halloween stamps!!!  Going to have to take care of that problem! Anyway,here's what I came up with for a simple invite that the grandbabies will like.
 Used Inka stamps for columns and top piece (painted with china black Twinkling H2Os). Used masking technique then inked sky with navy blue and black pigment inks. Cut out yellow circles, stamped with tree branches and little bat then lined up with image on card front and glued (Spotlight technique). For the inside: Used cuttlebug embossing folder and inked with Color Box black and orange pigment inks. Sizzix large parchment die used for list, edges inked with Color Box pigment inks (cocoa & black).
  Oh yeah, I noticed after all was "said and done", that I misspelled "ghoulish"...left out the "h"...oops, my bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment