Sunday, January 31, 2010

Candy ATCs

Made some ATCs for a swap on InspireSwapChat.  Favorite candy was the theme.  I made 2...Hershey kisses and M&Ms.
I used the Cuttlebug embossing folders and scalloped oval dies from Spellbinders.  The chocolate drop is a Quickutz die.  I wrapped one with aluminum foil and added a little piece of vellum for the tab.
This M&M atc is using images from Stampitcrazy.  I stamped on white and colored in with watercolor pencils for the background.  Used different watercolors for the M&Ms on front.  Again, Spellbinders scalloped oval die and Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder.

This one is for favorite beverage...COFFEE!!!!  Is there any other!?  The background is a stamp from RubberStampAve. The sentiments are from RiverCityRubberWorks.  I believe the coffee cup came from there, too.

An Initial ATC with a twist for a swap on Inspireswapchat.  Had to add things that begin with the letter...in this case "K".  Working on one for the letter "W"

2 comments:

  1. Great ATC's Wanda! I love the chocolate kiss! You are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really cool Wanda but I love the m&m's one!

    ReplyDelete