Monday, June 7, 2010

Friendship cards

I made some friendship cards with the same sentiment but different colors. The sentiments are from Inkadinkado Baby Dear set. The papers are pieces from my scrap stash. The rose/flower is made from a small scrap of the Frosted Filter technique that I just simply crumbled up and shaped.  I used florist tape to wrap a paperclip for the stem and tied a tiny piece of green ribbon to it for the leaves.




Iv'e been bust last night as I have to stay up all night to sleep during the day so that I can stay awake at work tonight :)  I have made another doll dress, wardrobe dress, 9 ATCs and an extra postage holder.  The dress is a simple white with silver floral design. I added white gathered lace trim and a pearl brad at the neckline.

I made a special Halloween dress/card for a very good friend of mine who just LOVES the holiday :)

For the Designer's Challenge at InspireSwapChat, I made this extra postage holder. It's a siple folder with pockets. There is a folded piece of patterned cs that pulls out to slip the stamps into.
And finally, I made 9 ATCs for a swap on ISC "Ladies and their Boudoir".  Had to use pink as the base color. The small face image I got at an online garage sale at ISC. The woman holding the powder puff (aka pompom) is an image from Scrollswork Stamps.

Thanks for dropping by and wish you all a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wanda these are all fabulous too! The lady holding the powder puff is so creative! Your work hours don't sound like much fun. :(
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete