Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthday card for 8 year old

On a role - for now  :)  Time is going by SOOOO quickly!!! One of my grandbabies is going to be 8 yo tomorrow!!!  WOW!!!  Of course Meme (what they call me and what I called my grandmother on my Dad's side - "e" pronounced short as in egg) had to make a birthday card (friends call them a "Wanda" card).

I used my new stuff from Peachy Keen Stamps and Cottage Cutz: Tear Kitty and Potted Flower both designed by PKS...and the faces are PK stamps that came with the dies. [Peachy Keen has so many new, fun stamps...ALL of them are fun tho :) ]
The card base - Paper Trey Ink white cardstock - is misted with Maya Mist (Blueberry Metalllic Mist) from Maya Road.  The patterned paper is BG Cupcake series and the shape is the smallest die from Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities - Labels One.  So, without further ado, here it is...

As always, thanks for stopping by; it's really appreciated :)

2 comments: