Monday, October 19, 2009

2010 May calendar page and cover

I'm soooo proud of myself.  I'm in a "stash overload" challenge where I create things using my stash and/or scraps.  Been at it a couple of weeks and I've made quite a few things...and even completed some swaps I am in!  Here's my list of items so far:

67 6x6 recipe cards
30 ATCs (NOT including the ATC Jams I an finishing up)
2 6x6 scrapbook layouts fpr grand daughters' albums
1 TP roll gift tag
38 8x8 layouts - I've posted two of them - Thanksgiving Bounty and January 2010

Here are the May pages for the calendar and the cover (had to make two covers because I'd taken two spots).




Here's the tag I made out of a toilet paper roll.  There is a great tutorial at a-scapaddict.blogspot
and it's really easy.




I'm still working on items...a 6x6 recipe book is in the works and, of course, finishing up my grand daughters' little albums.  Got to get ready for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment