Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mini Album from TP rolls

Well, inspiration comes from EVERYwhere!  Would you believe these little pages are made using toilet paper rolls?  Mash 'em flat, cover with patterned paper and embellish as desired!  Add a tag to slip inside and...voila!  I used all scrap papers on these pages.  I have rings to bind them into a little album (I'll post a completed pic).  These are so fun and quick to make and will make terrific stocking stuffers or Teachers' gifts for the school kids.  (For a tutorial, go here ).  This album uses 3 TP rolls, the first is a pic of the fronts, then one of the backs.


This is the first page - or cover. I made a little pocket on the front for an additional tag.


Then page two.


And finally the last page - back cover.


2 comments:

  1. I love your mini album. I am just about finished with one. It needs more embellishing. Yours have a lot going on. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the typo "has" I hate when that happens. :(

    ReplyDelete