Friday, November 6, 2009

Stash Overload Update

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've joined a type of swap that our items are made of supplies we already have and not buying anything.  I had joined a Thanksgiving Bounty Swap in which we made 8x8 layouts and had posted a pic of my pages in an earlier post.  I got that swap back today and scrapped two covers and backs and made albums for my two oldest sons and their families.  Here's the cover I made..the second is identical.

And...here is my actual count and list of items I've completed since October 6, 2009 (that's just in TWO MONTHS!):


46 8x8 layouts
two 6x6 lo
140 ATCs
119 6x6 recieps
1 TP Tag
1 mini album/cookbook - 6x6
28 cards
7 GIFTS - two 8x8 albums, 2 CD albums, 1 CD hanger, 2 6x6 albums, 1 TP roll mini album

AND...I still have TONS of stash supplies till!  I hadn't realized how much stuff I actually had until I started this challenge!

What can YOU do with your onhand supply of stuff?

Wanda

1 comment:

  1. Man oh man you have been incredibly busy. How do you do so much?

    ReplyDelete