Saturday, July 10, 2010

ISC Sketch Challenge #4 and more

Firstm I made this card for the 4th sketch challenge at InspireSwapChat.  I used Stampendous "Changito Pirates", Inka's alphabet for the sentiment, MS border punch, Fancy Pants "The Daily Grind" pp, and Paper Trey Ink white cardstock.
Now, I'm in a swap for Extra Postage Holders (EPH). I used K&Company Wild Saffron Die-Cut Mat Pad and made them matchbook style. Added a bit of ribbon, stamped with Tim Holtz "French Market"clear stamps, SU Carte Postale stamps and Laundry Line hand image.



Then I made some Thinking of you cards just to use up some of my card bases I've made for challenges and ended up not using :)  The first one is using SU Raspberry Tart pp on Paper Trey Ink yellow cs. The deco edge is one of the new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies. The flower is made using three size circles from Sizzix Circles #2 red die. I just crumpled them up and layered them.  The sentiment is from River City Rubber Works and the little fairy is from...um...can't remember right off hand :(   And MS deep edge punch, butterfly and leaf punches.

Thanks for stopping by and hope all of you had a safe and happy 4th!

1 comment:

  1. What great postage holders. I will be scraplifting your idea - love it!

    ReplyDelete