Sunday, July 4, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge 31

PK's challenge is a sketch challenge...entry due today!  In there by the skin of my teeth :)  ANYway, here's my card using Peachy Keens' PK-259 Shower Peepers (sentiment and images), SU's flower punch and Sakura Glazing pens and additional embellies.  Thanks for stopping by and have a very safe 4th...My town had their fireworks - for the first time ever (since I've been in TN, anyway) and they had to call fire stations from up to a 100 mile radius!!!! Still not sure of what the damage is yet : O

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I just LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with PeachyKeenStamps!!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda,
    Sorry I have been so busy lately. I am way behind on checking out some of my favorite blogs. This is so cute! So glad you found some time to squeak it in! Sorry your town had some fires from the 4th. Hope it wasn't near you at all! Hope all is well!
    Love and hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete